Boston Sex Crime Defense Attorney
Sex crime law is one of the most complex areas of criminal law. The consequences associated with both a charge and a conviction can have lasting impacts on an individual’s livelihood, reputation and liberty.
It is essential that you retain an experienced, aggressive, professional attorney who will efficiently and thoroughly explain your options while defending your rights. The lawyers at the Boston-based Law Offices of Kate Frame have extensive experience in working with individuals who have been charged with or convicted of a sex crime in many different capacities throughout Massachusetts.
Experienced Attorney Representing Those Facing Sexual Assault Allegations In The Boston and Boston Areas
As a former senior criminal trial prosecutor for Middlesex County, Kate Frame has ample experience on both sides of the following sex crime cases:
- Federal sex crimes
- Internet sex crimes, including SORB classification for these crimes
- Sex crimes/child pornography
- Statutory Rape
Drawing on her experience as a Sex Offender Registry Board member, she is well-equipped to help explain the process to her clients and how best to approach the board. She is committed to helping her clients understand the following:
- Changes in the sex offender registry law
- Appealing a SORB decision
- What a SORB hearing is like
- Juvenile sex offenders and classification
- Consequences associated with failing to register as a sex offender
- The hearings process
- The reclassification process
- How to lower a sex offender classification level
- The process associated with petitioning to terminate a classification
- Relief from registration
In addition to her work as a sex crimes defense attorney, Kate Frame can also help individuals who are facing other criminal charges, such as an OUI or a DWI. Ms. Frame understands how confusing and stressful this time can be for her clients. She is committed to giving you attention and care you need to make decisions that will support the best future possible for you and your loved ones.